Tribute To Birgit Õigemeel

Tere tere minu kallis inimised,

the regular readers of this blog are supposed to be more than familiar with Birgit Õigemeel.

I honored her with a similar haircut approximately three years ago:

Photo: Aivar Kullamaa

I have featured her on various trend alerts among other for the white-trend two years ago:


I have presented you her latest album last year:


And talking about her latest album I have decided to dedicate a shooting to her inspired from the booklet of her album "Uus Algus" since I had the chance to wear a similar dress like she did in the shooting for this album. It made me feel just like her and feel the positivity she gave me with the songs of her album that "simply completele it is" ("lihtsalt täiuslik on see"). Enjoy with an exclusive debut:






Dress - Romwe
Watch - Chanel


Photo: Kalle Veesaar

Thank you Birgit for my new beginning :)

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. You look amazing!!! nice post!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...