Start It With Style And A Smile

Hola my dears,

god, will you believe that this cranky internet drives me crazy? I really hope it will be repaired soon. Sure I should be happy to have internet at all but you won't believe how much it disturbs when I come and face blogging and university work. I can't even watch my series normally or Skype while I'm working on other things in my room.
Listening to Lana Del Rey's music therefore relaxes me very much.


On Monday university began again, the third semester - wow I feel like it was yesterday - that I have met all my new friends and started my studies in political science and I haven't regretted it for one moment.
I love the university life I also love that the city center is right in between of my way to university or rather home and on my way home I can always admire our beautiful harbour just like today.
There is lot of welfare for students. Apart from that I think "student" on the whole sounds much more mature to the person especially because you have to be independent.
I have to admit, school-time wasn't my happiest in every way therefore university is even more like a dream. You only concentrate on what really interests you, you have more time to invest in things and the students help each other more engaged. I am still amazed of it. It is just as I have imagined it. It is my motivation to wake up early in the morning. But I cannot complain about my timetable either. I would always recommend to study because of the things mentionned and because you have more opportunities later on.


Instagram: Fall4Me_JK

How do you start your new semester? Well if you already are famous as the fashionista of the faculty then of course with an eye-catching trendy look.

Here was my choice, naturally classy - let's be honest, who dresses like the rich and beautiful of the 80s nowadays? In red, combined with black - just like the winter trend directs - and - because only red and black seemed to simple for me - golden additions by my best friends Chanel and Tommy Hilfiger. I have chosen wide clothes for my slim silhouette, accent my waist and big jewelry - the classy ones showed what they have and that they had it, hairspray styled hair and a square bag et voilà, the classy look.




Marlene pants - C&A; pumps - Deichmann; shirt - Mango; belt - C&A; bag - Valentino


Do you think I have started the semester fashionable enough?

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

3 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...