My Marlene

Hellooo :)

I know it has been a little while since I've posted my last entry about a colourful week. If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram you have certainly seen that I have been very busy with university and my last exam which I went through today. One more essay and two assignments and I can finish the 2nd semester and one year of studying.

Before I continue with the actual post here's a little Fall4Me update:

  1. Happy birthday and all the very best wishes to my dearest grandmother who celebrated her xxth birthday yesterday ♥
  2. My sweet love Vicky ♥ (visit her blog) and I have agreed that my blog needs a little new touch so I'm currently working on an advanced and more professional design with her help because four eyes look better than two ;) - Thank you kochanie :*. The first result is the new header - I hope you like it as much as we do.
  3. I've already announced it via Twitter that I have added something you've certainly waited for a long time - the google follow button. With this I will be able to see who and how many of you actually follow my blog. (Of course I trust all of you to follow it but a control is better for me and my future collaborations which you would also benefit from.) - So if you haven't join my blog officially.
  4.  Of course every light brings its shadows... I'm very sad to announce that my Facebook page lost 4 likes today and yesterday even though I was actually - and still am - aiming to the other side to reach 300. So if you haven't I would be very happy if you suggested my page to your friends.

Let us now come to the actual topic of this entry and a new trend post which is also fitting perfectly to this week's "Shopping Queen"'s motto by Guido Maria Kretschmer in Bochum: "No matter if long, 3/4 or shorts stage your legs with pants".

My personal suggestion is also the trend I'd like to set in this entry inspired by my beloved Catherine Oxenberg's preferred wardrobe in Dynasty where she played the daughter Amanda Carrington - I've told you about this in an earlier entry. The so called Marlene pants.





The elegant pants of high delicate cotton with a straight and large cut flatters every type of body, gives you a beautiful feminine wasp waist and is perfectly made for every woman no matter is elder or young. They always give your look the noble and classy touch.

How to wear? ("It's not about what you wear but how you wear something", Fall4Me) - See My different versions below: The a and o is of course that you wear them with high-heels and depending on which mood you are in and how hot or cold the weather is you mainly wear them with wide, classy blouses, tops and either blazers or an elegant knit jumper, jacket or pullunder.





Marlene is something for old people? - I thought so too some years ago but Catherine and I want to prove you the opposite. Hopefully we were successful.

As you can see the good weather came back to Hamburg with our university holidays, enjoy the summer in the city.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww, You are so sweet baby! I think the new header is awesome! Thank You for such nice words. I think Your new look is great, and Marlene pants is gorgeous! She looks amazing like You ♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...