Expressing my happiness (Lookbook)
first of all THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for 300 likes on Facebook. I've so long waited and fought for it and if you now follow my blog officially via Bloglovin' and Google follow I will soon make bigger collaborations and entertain you with great giveaway contests.
Secondly once again huge sorry, this post was promised yesterday but the aftereffect of my fall on Sunday was worse than I thought and the early sleep was really the best solution.
Thirdly I would like to remember that my famous grand-uncle Herbert von Karajan died today 24 years ago after suffering from a sick heart.Rest in peace, you're still very well remembered!
Today's post will be more or less out of context. It won't be about fashion and photography but a way of lifestyle and contain much philosophy.
You should know that I have an esoteric bent, which means I believe in higher spiritual forces, destiny and that everything has a reason.
In a few easy steps I want to spare you unpleasant moments and give you advices for a better and happier life and tell you things you should know by 20.
I don't doubt that you can get along very well by yourself but still you can never learn enough from others. Besides from that at least for me it always has a bigger effect if I get to know things from others who are on the same level as I am.
In order to this I will work with many life mottos and personal experiences. There is no special order in the steps because all of them are equally important.
1. Never curse somebody. - No matter how much a person might harm, insult or provoke you, keep your least self-control and ignore the people. These people are already cursed if they have nothing else to do than hate and offend you if not they will get their punishment sooner or later. If you curse you're firstly not better and secondly that curse might come back to you.
2. Don't blame others for bad things that happen to you. - Try to look for the mistake on your before blaming others and correct that mistake. Personally I say a day without mistakes is not really a day because you didn't have the chance to learn something new. We aren't perfect and we will never be but we also don't need to be because the best things are made of good and bad things. Apart from that trying to improve every day is the spicy part in your life.
3. Never throw food or clothes away. - I know these are completely different things but the context is the same. There are people who have less than you or nothing at all and would give everything and be lifelong happy and grateful. I always give my clothes to poor people and food I know I won't eat. It is better than producing trash which is not good for our environment. If you get rid of your old clothes believe me you will soon get more and better clothes again or the money to go shopping after those clothes.
4. Support each other. - If a person offers you something (e.g. a collaboration) or asks for your help better help. Because everyone of us is dependent on the help of someone else. Some sooner some later because we all start from zero and need a smaller or bigger support. The best example could also be the "blogger-business". Always have in mind that one day you could be that person that asks for help or remember the time back when you asked for help.
5. Always take your time. - People always keep telling me that they don't have time. Does that sentence drive you as mad as me? You always have the time generally you just don't always take it. If your friends ask you out for example it's not because they wouldn't have anything better to do - you can always have something to do - but maybe they need you or they want to spend time with you because they feel comfortable with you. Believe me you might one day regret to always have rejected a person that is always there for you.
But also for activities and health even if you have a strict plan nothing helps if you feel too sick to work. Better take one day off then and care for yourself. Just like I did (or had todo yesterday). Your body is the best thing about you because it always tells your wht you need and what you want.
My biggest happiness ♥ my doggy Jimmy (Instagram/privately taken: Fall4Me_JK)
6. One chance isn't enough. - As I said, we wouldn't be human if we wouldn't make mistakes and everything happens for a reason. Especially friends you fought with deserve another chance on and on. Always ask yourself why a person acted the way he/she acted. Review the happening and think of point number 2. Maybe you can make up like this again. But sometimes, mostly, you just need distance before it breaks down completely. You need to miss each other and miss what the other person had about him/her. People who really want to stay in your life will always fight for it, those who look for the best reason to get rid of you never wanted to have you at all.
Give every person the chance to be the best in your life. And why only having one best?
7. Stay down to earth. - Something that could refer to point 4. No matter in what position you are you could always lose it as quickly as you got it if you show off with it. Always be generous (no. 3.) and don't become a so called celebrity. Human are actually meant to be equal. No one is worth more because of what he/she is or have and everybody has to deserve what he/she is or has. Down-to-earth people are as a rule more popular than others.
8. Always start your day with a smile. - You are the most beautiful when you smile. If you don't believe me try it. Smiley faces have become so rare nowadays and smiling itself has become even more difficult. Spread your positive emotions and energy. You won't believe what a great effect it will have on even strangers passing by. You will automatically make them smile and feel well. With this you can also give every day the chance to be the best in your life just like every day you stand up gives you the chance to be the best person in the world. It is a gift from heaven.
9. Make the best of everything. - No matter if the situation you're in or the things you have or don't have. The motto is make gold out of sh*t. There are people who are in a worse situation or have less then you. Always show yourself grateful because you are blessed with the things you have and you can aim for. Life is a fight, a challenge and an adventure. Anything else would be simply boring and otherwise it wouldn't be worth living.
10. Treat others the way you want to be treated! - My life's motto. Things can always change and suddenly you can be the dependent one. This motto refers to all points above because it is as the title of this post says:
Everything you give will come back to you.
I know this post has become quite long, hopefully you read it all and enjoyed it.
Xoxo ♥ Johanna
One of the happiest days of my life: School graduation