I Want To Be A Criminal

Hello my beloved readers,

no matter how we are turning, love it is we live for. We defend people we love from the bottom of our heart without asking for right or wrong, we do a good job when we love what we do and all we want in life is to love and be loved. Purely and honestly. I may see it as a business but there is a reason why most songs written are about love and I can very well understand it.

Sadly life has become a battlefield of survival of the fittest. Feelings are suppressed and love has become a business of material benefit. In my everyday life I only see very few real survivors that do not care about what is happening because of bad politics, destroyed economy and negatively changed life standards and follow love. The funny thing is that those are these people that the majority is pointing at - how dare they. As if they were criminals. If love is a crime then we all would be criminals, so let us be. To say more I want to be a criminal. My generation has not stood up and fought for their dreams and wish to love for nothing. Point at us for being human. Curse us for standing up for our rights and blame us to show feelings.

I have love on my side. What do you have? I am admired for my love and I have the capacity to enchant others with my love. Let me admire you as well.








Blouse - Mango
Leggings - Betty Barclay
Boots - Zanon Zago
Bag - Ralph Lauren
Earrings - H&M
Lipstick - Daniela Katzenberger


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...