The Will To Extend

Hello my beloved readership,

one sentence you will always hear from me is that twice a year it is allowed to make large-scale investments concerning clothes. When I go shopping - or when I present my new in - I am mainly asked if I have something to wear that item with the answer is no J. But this is how my shopping concept works: Always chasing for eye-catching items that underline my personal style and extending my wardrobe and style. The outfit is going to be completed anyway after all the perfect look consists of different items that unite a similarity and are gathered together in harmony to the unbeatable team.

Recently I have discovered a place that supports me on my way to develop further and display myself in my versatile but always memorable style. This place is the CNDirect online shopping-mall. It is not only attractive because it is shipping its good value clothes worldwide, it is as well attractive because it offers almost every size from very small to very extra large so that every woman can feel special in fanciful eye-catchers that do not leave any wish or style open.

To give you a little impression I want to share my recent wishlist with you below:












Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...