My Life Is An Adventure

Hey my beautiful people,

ready for an adventure? Too late you are already finding yourself in one and the April-adventure trend is the prrof for it. The sun out and the sun is up again all day long until the very late evening. It is calling you to go out and live. It is nearly screaming that you must not stay inside but enjoy in at the fullest. Later on you still have enough time to stay at home and do whatever.
When I look at this warm, bright and big sun I am feeling it. I know that new advantures are awaiting me and that it is going to be great and what only could complete this advanture better than a chilled safari look with flowing clothes.





Vest - C&A
Necklace, blouse - New Look
Treggings - Vero Moda
Watch - Tommy Hilfiger

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...