Say Yay!

Hello, hello my beloved readers,

the note I have always taken into consideration brings me back to school,  when my tutor used to tell our class that if you get something offered you should take that chance. I have extended this thought and learned that you never know - you can be on the right place at the right time and suddenly your life changes - just like summer finally begins after an endless seeming period of rain. I have had to take a lot in my life. Mostly because I turned out to go again falling into a new hardship when I thought that I have solved all my problems. But Iwas told the truth that it will pay off and in the youngest occasions it did. Mostly when we see a change coming with take it with negativity until we stop thinking that this change could mean our victory. Being a cosmopolite was the best decision I have made.









Blouson - Adagio
Top - H&M
Torn skinny jeans - New Look
Bag - Oilily
Sky-heels - Deichmann
Lipstick - Calvin Klein
Statement necklace - Accessorize
Earrings - I am 

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...