Flower Girl, The Show Stopper

Hello my dears,

I hope you've had an amazing beginning of the weekend yesterday. For myself I can say it was more than amazing. I literally felt like a new woman. This must be because I have been baptized again. Since I actually believed in the Armenian Apostolic church becaus of my roots but was baptized in an Evanglian church in Hamburg. I've decided to get baptized in the Russian Orthodox church yesterday, since I visit it regularly.
Another reason could've been that only half a month is left to my birthday.


After the baptism me and my parents enjoyed a great breakfast in the noble Grand Elysée with the Father, his wife and two little boys (4 years old and 7 months old). The bigger boy was then dubbed a knight by me. Cute, isn't it?

Afterwards I've met my bestie in the city center where we've tried out an Italian meal because of our test - our result was that the food is too hot and difficult to cut to eat it with a boy on a date - and for hanging out together and this special and great photoshooting where I firstly present you my floral crown made by me. Have you already took a peek on Lookbook or Instagram?

I've used a hair band and attached divers flowers I've got as gifts or bought on it. It includes almost every color but still  the different flowers go well together. With my most favoriteheadpiece I've worn my most favorite flower pants and added fuchsia pink and coral red to it for a contrast.

Printed pants are a real runner this year and every fashionable girl's darling. After the colorful pants printed follow for all looks down. She heavier the prints the better the performance.
"Show stopper" as it is written on my top was really apropriate yesterday. Since almost everyone was looking when I passed by.

Another highlight yesterday was that a girl I knew from school and haven't seen for years recognized me and asked me about my blog.















 A beautiful sight over Hamburg for you.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

4 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...