F.A.Q.

Q: What got you interested in fashion?
A: That's a hard question. For as long as I remember, I've liked fashion. I like the beauty and glamuor and that it is so indivudual in many different ways.

Q: What do you like most about fashion?
A: It must be the beauty and the fact that you can expess yourself in so many different ways.

Q: Who's your favorite designer?
A: Well, I don't really have one favorite designer, I have more. So, my favorite designers are:
- Karolin Kuusik, Liisi Eesmaa and Mari Martin from the Tallinn Dolls
- Karl Lagerfeld or rather Chanel
- Christian Dior
- Liz Malraux
- Liina Stein
Q: Dresses or skirts?
A: Depends actually. But according to my "new" style or rather to the style I've finally found, I would prefer dresses.

Q: What kind of shoes do you wear the most?
A: Defintely high-heels!

Q: Favorite colour?
A: Purple! And Royal blue :)

Q: Favorite animal?
A: Well, since I have him it is my beloved doggie, Jimmy. But apart from him, the tiger!

Q: What is that you like most about the fashion shows?
A: The after party (laugh)! But back to the actual show, it's of course the fashion event itself and also the fact that as a fashion blogger you can see if the designer agrees with you when it comes to the trends or not. What you have in mind concerning the designs and styles and what the designer has in mind.

Q: Would you ever write a book about fashion?
A: Yes. I even annouced it on my facebook page when it hit 100 likes that I would write a book about fashion but also about myself a litte. And the fans seemed to like that idea.

Q: What kind of clothing would you never wear?
A: Lets say in public, I would never wear to sexy clouthing. Cloths that shows to much skin. And pink. Im an anti-pink person.

Q: What kind of clothing would you never wear?
A: Lets say, in public I would never wear to sexy clouthing. Clothes that shows too much skin. And pink. Im an anti-pink-person.

And I would never wear what everybody else wears. I kinda think it's silly to follow every trend, I like to stand out in the crowd.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Is good to know more about you!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...