Shopping Results

Hola,

last week I've continued my SIX shopping in the store Karstatdt where me and my mother have had a great service again.

I've needed green earrings I can wear in my everyday-life which aren't easily destroyable like feather earring so I've found those cute ones by SIX. The perfume samples by BOSS, Gucci and Lacoste was a little gift for good clients by the shop.


Earrings - SIX

One day later I've continued the shopping with my friend where I was rather caught by the blue jewellary. Blue is one of my most favourite (fashion) colour. It always looks noble, classy but also modern and chic.


Bracelet, earrings, long necklace - SIX


The last thing I've bought was one of the new nail polishes by my beloved P2 in mint green once of the must-have colours of 2013.


Nail polish (130 "Fresh Sister") -  P2

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...