Shopping-Result

Hello,

I saw it, it fell in love with it, I bought it.
I firstly noticed such a similar suit on the Vanilla Ninja keyboarder Katrin Siska on the Valentine's Day 2011 during the event she arranged (Valentine's Day singing contest).

She combined it with dark clothes underneath (a black top and dark blue slim jeans), a plain trouser chain and red plateaus.

As mine is in my prefered blue I can also imagine combineing it with blue ankle boots or pumps, black treggings and a black top, a blue belt and my blue (trouser) chain from Zara. So the focus will still keep on the suit.


Suit - Elara

//One of my very most cherished ones said it makes me look sexy ;) ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katrin Siska version:



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...