I Decide

Hello my beloved readership,

"we meet everyone for a reason, either they're a blessing or a lesson.", Frank Ocean.

I very much agree to this wordly wisdom, furthermore I stick to the view of life that every stage in our life leaves its mark on us and makes us learn and develop further. Sadly I cannot claim this about everyone. There are people who just do not seem to want to learn and grow up no matter how much life slaps them round in the face may it be any life situation: a relationship, the career, the inner stability and further more.
I do not believe in the bad within these people but I am also not as naive to close my eyes from still waters running deep especially when others running into my life showing me that it is better possible.
Be careful(!) and draw a healthy line for yourself. Sometimes we have to make shocking, hurtful and heavy seeming decisions for the sake of ourselves to jump into a brighter and better life.

Life is like this, somehow everyone is connected to everyone but it is in human nature that we cannot get along with everyone because we are individuals reaching for personal freedom. Often we do not accept radically different advices even if it is good meant. Well, therefore it is the best to go separate ways with people who are no good for us and get closer with people who share our mind, our story and our soul. We do not need to meet frequently the best friends are there when we need them and this is based on mutuality.

Having this in mind, it is good to be back and happy transition to spring.



















Blazer - H&M
T-Shirt - Romwe
Leather pants - C&A
Boots - GUESS?
Watch - Chanel
Earrings - Tosh
Lipstick - Calvin Klein

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. You look so pretty!!! Nice pants and boots!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...