I Should Live A Life In Black & White

Hello my dearest people,

life is commonly known to be full of risks...but aren't the decisions we make the real risks? So I would say that life is rather full of decisions. Either we do or we don't do, we speak or we don't speak... But whatever we decide to do, in that moment we are to be aware of the fact that it's either black or white and nothing in between. It's the moment to be or not to be.

Oh, let me just live a life in black and white. So cool, so far, so unapproachable, so untouchable. A far romance that seems touchable near but yet remains untouched.

In silence I'll stay, waiting for the moment to come and return.






Dress - New Look
Boots - GUESS?
Necklace - Tally Weijl
Bracelet - Douglas

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...