Spring Feelings

Bonjour my beloved readership,

"I know summer is coming 
but my spring feelings are just blossoming 
out, beautiful as never 
in the coldest colors you have seen ever.

In silver and blue 
rays are will be touching you
warmer than the sun
You will give the good times a big welcome."
- Johanna Karajan





















Dress - Paparazzi
Necklace - Tiffany & Co.
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Pumps - Buffalo
Floral Crown - Johanna Karajan Design
Earrings, bracelet and ring - I am
Watch - Dolce Gabbana

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow,you look stunning.the colour really suits you.
    So beautiful
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Blue dress and shoes just beautiful. xx
    Really nice post. Keep it up!!
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    My blog new post up, click it & comment
    Click it to win INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...