Snap, Snap!

Hello my sweet people,

I hope you've had a great weekend and collected power and positive emotions for the new week. It's holidays here again, so it came to my ear. Oh my god...(?) Sometimes it is really exhausting when school pupils and students have holidays together. The kiddies and teenies can be so exhausting in the shopping malls or in the subway at times. What I like about it is that my dear friends who still go to school have time for a meet-up. Still I'm happy for them that they can collect power in sleep and can take a little break to work hard again.

My holidays (or correctly lecture-free-time) still lasts three more weeks which I really need after this stressful month.
Anyway after all the work is done for now I have went to the exhibition "Du und deine Welt" [Engl.: "You and your world"] in our huge and famous exhibitionhalls.

There I have made a photoshooting, check out all the results below.

The process and the studio - StudioLine Photography











Do you have a favorite?



"Life is like a camera focus on what important capture the good times and develop from the negatives"
Smiiiiiile and snap, snap :)
Xoxo ♥ Johanna

3 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...