And The "Liebster Award Tag" goes to...

...among others me.

Bonjour my beloved readers,

it has been a while now but I can't say it enough: no matter in what business you are or what you do, everyone of us starts from zero - that is something you should never forget, no matter how successful you become - the more important it is to close cooperations and help each other, no matter at what level.
The happier I was yesterday when I have received the so called "Liebster Award Tag" by the sweet Leja.



Let me explain the procedure to you first:
  1. Your nominator asks you 10 questions which you are to answer.
  2. Afterwards it is up to you to nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
  3. Then you are creative and think of 10 new questions the nominees are to answer.
  4. Last but not least you should naturally let your nominees know that they are nominated and should write a post.
My 10 questions from Leja by Just A Brief Moment:

Describe yourself in one word:
Ambitious.

What are your biggest achievements?
Definitely the success I have reached so far with my blog, as blogger and a person of the beautiful world of fashion since May 2012, that Stylebook Blogstars has accepted my blog and that I was offered a partnership with an online shop.
Having convinced my parents to travel to my beloved Estonia with them and having the chance to meet one of my big idols, Katrin Siska - I will never forget that moment.

My successful education, that I have even showed and impressed my teacher from high school. I am successfully involved in politics and as well successful with my political science studies at university.
These are the three biggest ones in particular I would say and in general that I am where I am today.

Would you change your life with someone else?
No, never, for nothing. I have chosen every way I have gone myself and I know I have found the right road and direction and still have a long way to go. If I changed my life I would not be myself anymore and that is what I would pity most.

Describe your personal style.
I am a very individual person but I am always myself and so is my style: You always recognize me in my style and looks and it also shows I am not and I don't want to be like the rest(!) - you will certainly think now that everyone says that but when I walk on the streets and look around I just see girls who don't seem to know another shop than H&M and another style than a plain t-shirt, jeans and ballerinas/sneakers.
It mostly depends on my mood and the occasion how I style myself, but sure is that it has always something eye-catching included. It varys from rock-diva, to timeless elegance or fanciful girliness. My idols are here Piret and Katrin from Vanilla Ninja, Coco Chanel and Audrey Hepburn, Duchess Kate, Catherine Oxenberg and Lana Del Rey.

Why did you start writing a blog?
Well, since we have found ourselves in the time of an economic crisis for a few years (since about 2009) my parents insisted me and my brother to study something which has an assured future given. Something like medicine, politics or law. However I wanted to do something concerning fashion in any case, luckily I have read about so called "fashion blogging" in a fashion and lifestyle magazine and thought that's just perfect. Sadly because of school and many other things I have been too busy for fashion blogging with quality (quality needs time) so right after graduating school in May of last year I have afterwards started blogging. I absolutely love it because you are a trendsetter, model, direction, chief and (sometimes) photographer at once! Something absolutely made for me and I can use my political science studies for this as well.

Do you think you could handle the pressure of being famous?
I believe I can since I believe that you can make anything if you want it and can imagine it. Just stay true to yourself and if it becomes too much the easiest way is to take a deep breath. :)

What is your favourite dish?
A russian meal called "Pilmeni", do you know it?

What would you do if you had 1.000.000$ ?
First of all I would divide it and share it with my family without which I wouldn't have been what I am today. I would buy my mother's dreamhouse in Cannes and give them the money they need to move there. Even then I would still have enough money to travel to the cities I always wanted to see and where my friends live so we can meet. I would as well make a trip to Estonia which is also a home for me because of the memories and the people. Last but not least I would like to brighten up the graveyard of my grand-father in Armenia. I would then save the rest for the wedding of my dreams and other things.

What type of music do you listen?
That is also something which depends on my mood. Actually I love everything but in particular I love romantic ballades, rock or party music (house, electro, pop). My most favorite artists are among others Vanilla Ninja, Lana Del Rey, Marya Roxx, Violina, Birgit Õigemeel, Teele Viira and many more.

What is your favourite quote?
Phew, there are so many ones... I will just state my those two which have left their mark on me most:
"Love is the weakest when there are doubts because then there is no trust, but love is the strongest if you still keep trusting despite all those doubts" and "Whatever does not kill us makes us stronger".


I hope you liked to read my interview because here come my questions:
  1. What is it that has left its biggest mark on you?
  2. What is your biggest dream?
  3. How far would you go to reach your dreams?
  4. What are you most afraid of?
  5. What are your strengths?
  6. Family/friends or career?
  7. What do people say about you most?
  8. If you wouldn't be involved in fashion where would you be?
  9. If you could change something about this world, what would it be?
  10. What is peace for you?
And the lucky winners who may answer these questions are:




Xoxo ♥ Johanna

5 Kommentare:

  1. Congrats :)
    following you on gfc
    http://www.maryfashionlove.com/2013/09/night-walk.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks dear, what a beautiful surprise! It makes me too please! Soon our answers here on Chic Nuggets Blog!♡
    Kiss,
    G.
    FOLLOW ME ON FB

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats for your award! and thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a nice day! my like in bloglovin for your post!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me; and also, thank you so so much for all the support you're giving me! That truly means a lot to me! <3
    With love,
    Rita Giacco

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...