Shopping Weekend

Hello,

oh my god what a very hot weekend here in Hamburg! I really feel like a tourist in my own home town especially because the shopping malls and the city center are so filled with people and tourists.

This weekend was very enjoyable because one of my dearest friends spontaneously asked me out yesterday and we also made up today and made a little shopping tour through three different shopping centers. It was a very successful weekend I would say.

Check out my look and my shopping results below:

I've found a ring in Iam which fits perfectly to my earrings 

Mint green treggings - one of the pieces I've had my eye on for a 
longer time and finally it is in my wardrobe. Bought in Vero Moda.

And here I present you my LOTD N° 167: whoever thinks coral and purple don't fit together is proved wrong now. With tender and soft make-up and my natural hair - wild and curly.
Thank you for the perfect photos honey ♥


Knit jacket - Zara; top - L&B; skirt - New Yorker; bag - GUESS?; bracelets - Iam; necklace - Tally Weijl; pumps - Karstadt; watch - Chanel

Xoxo ♥ Johanna



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...