Insagram Photo Diary #3

Hola

as I've told you on my Facebook page I went without posting blog entries this week because I was preparing and still prepare my next trend entry which is already coming in the beginning of this week.

Still to give you a sign that I'm alive I've posted some look on Lookbook.nu and Tumblr and shared some celebrity photos on Facebook and reminded you of my past blog entries.

For all those who have missed the good news I have reached the 260 fan mark on Facebook and incase you haven't liked my page you can do it now.

Besides from all here comes my third Instagram Photo Diary post where you can admire beautiful photos of Hamburgs and my impressions of this week. I've also put my personal Insta and my Fall4Me Insta into one so follow me now on Fall4me_JK or look for Johanna Karajan (the one and only).

 You and me ♥

 We are one

 Some love to you my beloved followers

 They say: Monopoly money, I say: Let's play ;)

 I went shopping and brought my mother Chanel goods, mommy went shopping and brought 
me trendy scarves but our love is more than taking and giving

 Home at home ♥

 Our beautiful townhall - very excited about the parliamental summer party on Monday

 And suddenly a lady becomes a dandy

 If just every way of life could be as green and sunny

 The gate to a better world

 The BEST powder



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...