Light, Camera, Action!

Hello dears,

I hope you've had a great start into the new week. I for myself can say that it is going quite well because I have the opportunity to correct my mistakes from last week.
I am quite busy with personal stuff and the weather isn't very good either but I will see what I can do for you. So you won't miss me :)

But the good thing about it is that I have finally time to give you expressions I captured behind the scenes in the studios of the North German Radio also known as NDR. I was there in order to the summertour of one of our politicians.
The studio is located in the district Eimsbüttel in the north-west of Hamburg.
It is the biggest television of Germany concerning as well the first German television ARD and other famous ones.

Check out the photos with some sublines below:


 Hamburg Journal - Studio 


 Hamburg 1 Studio



 Das! studio -  The show with the red couch 



 NDR news studio


 NDR studio 3 is the biggest for different shows like sports or concerts. It sometimes even takes a 
week to prepare everything and reduce everything afterwards again.

NDR visitor center 


Building of the ARD studio.

 NDR slogan "The Best about the North"






Television for the host. Hamburg town hall and famous lake Alster in the virtual background thanks to a 
blue screen that's why my blue blazer got the color of the Alster. Lol.



Attached in every studio. Stickers which tell you who belongs where.


 We were lucky to meet the famous newscaster Jörg Boecker :) he was really 
nice and as you see he looks as good in real as on the TV ;)

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...