You Don't Have To Do Anything...

Hello darlings,

according to today's title, of course! We live in a free world and no one has to do anything but... you know it is amazing to have the choice, I understand sometimes a choice is connected with pain - mostly in the matter of us fashionistas - but in cases like this you can always adapt to a person you trust or - in matter of politics - inform yourself and use your own brain.
After all we are all individuals and were made to use our own heads thanks to great philosophers of the Enlightenment such as Jean-Jacques Rousseau or John Locke.

I was happy to see that so many people participated in the Elections of the European Parliament which took place today according to the motto: "So far I thought 'why should I participate in the elections? My vote won't change anything anyway.' But I realized it does change something."
I don't only comfirm this, I even strengthen maxim and call you all to take this as a good example because if you don't decide, someone else will decide for you and may make it worse.







Dressed in the party colors red, white, black
Top: Rich & Famous
Marlene pants: C&A
Peeptoes: Deichmann
Clutch: Beyoncé
Earrings: Expressions
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Watch: Chanel
Ring: I am
Sunglasses: Carrera
Bracelets: Ice Watch

I was very proud and happy to see that celebrities like Emmelie De Forest even electing with enthusiasm as she shared it with us on Instagram and Facebook.

Source: E. Instagram

And now I am keeping my fingers crossed for my party and brother for Europe and Hamburg!

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...