The Hell & Me

Bonsoir my lovers,

hotter than hell, sexier than devil is me. After you knocked me out and left me lying there all alone I stood up.

I'm gonna give you hell because I'm on fire ready to fight for what I love, what I'm living for and what is important to me.

You're gonna lack of air. And I'm gonna stand behind you and watch with amusement.

Oh ruby... You're gonna beg. Oh scarlet... You're gonna scream. You're gonna surrender to me. You have no chance to keep me in your chains anymore and no force over me. I am now your master. My own master. And I'm gonna stand behind you and watch with amusement.












Blazer - New Look
Bouse - Tally Weijl
Faux leather pants - Romwe
High heels - Akira
Earrings, bracelet - SIX
Watch - Chanel
Necklace - Bijou Brigitte
Lipstick - Manhatten
Beanie - H&M

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

5 Kommentare:

  1. Cool blazer!! )) Lovely red :)

    New international OASAP giveaway:
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/2014/11/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice post!!! you look so pretty!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. LOVE THE RED BLAZER ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stunning.you look so beautiful
    Love that blazer & the pants too

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...