Come A Little Closer

Bonsoir mes chers,

to stay or not to stay... that's the key-question that is wondered these times. Are you going to hide from the truth? Or will you run away already in the beginning in order to avoid getting hurt?

I myself invite you to come a little closer. Things aren't always what they seem to be. Moreover things aren't what they have been once anymore. If you leave things unspoken you will fail. If you wait for your opposite to make the first step you will fail. If you think too much you will fail.

So why don't you come a little closer and show me your pretty charm? I would like you to win my heart by showing me who you really are in your full cheerfulness. Do it. I'm waiting for you.





Coat - Romwe
Faux fur vest - C&A
Scarf - GUESS?
Bag - Gerry Weber
Skinny jeans - Vero Moda
Ankle boots - Tamaris

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...