You Have No Idea What I'm Bearing Inside Me

Bonjour mes chers,

you have no idea what I'm bearing inside me when it's getting... hot or cold. Either way I'm bearing power, either way I'm bearing luck, either way - in both extrems - I am reminded of my way to not drift apart when stones are laid into my way.

All they see is a beautiful, fashion-confident doll. But they question her competence.

All they perceive is a sweet obedient young lady with a voice of gold. But they doubt on her assertiveness.

All they do is giving her advices and talking to her in an insistent tone of voice. But they refuse to listen to her and understand her.

Here is her message to you. You'll see me and I'll show you and then we will see how the colors will turn.




Huge thanks to Miu Nails & Wellness for the heartful service and precise work.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...