Very Inspiring Blogger

Hello my dearest ones,

today I want to tell you once again how blessed I feel to have you all around me: my family, my friends and my readership.
From time to time everyone of us needs to be confirmed about his/her value, so do I. The more I was happy to be surprised by my (blogger-)friend Nicole from High Latitude Style who nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Thank you very much dearest Nicole! I admire her because she shows that fashion doesn't care about the age. I admire how much fun she has about fashion. To me she is like a fashion-blogger-mommy because she isn't superficial. Therefore she deserves to be checked out.


Rules of acceptance of the Very Inspiring Blogger award
  1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
  2. List the rules and display the award
  3. Share seven facts about yourself
  4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
  5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
Seven facts about myself
  1. I am a planning-maniac.
  2. When I get a new hair style I feel like reborn that's why I have to change it at least once a year (mainly in my summer holidays)
  3. Besides from fashion blogging I occupy myself with music. I am writing songs (I rather prefer own-written songs), sing and play and practice my piano-skills with which I want to go public soon.
  4. My main job are my political science studies. (I am mainly interested in media-politics, feminism and international affairs - I am a rather empiric worker.)
  5. If there is a color I really hate it's pink. Because I think some people abuse it.
  6. I have never had a boyfriend. My official statement is "no one wants me". The truth is that 1. good products need their time and 2. I also prefer bags that haven't been used already before. ;)
  7. I do not have one best friend - as it is usual - I have a circle of best friends because there are many people I love equally strong but for different reasons. I also think having one best friend is impossible because everyone has good and bad things about him/her.
I nominate (random order - see fact 7 about me):


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you Johanna !!!
    You're a beautiful person ^^

    ♥ www.discoveringtrend.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...