A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

Hello my party people,

probably you see it as me that already a new day is something to celebrate. After all you survived yesterday with all the mistakes you made, you woke up today, you are alive and given a new chance to make everything in your world a little better.
Beyond those celebrations there are special occasions like... I don't know... perhaps your big brother's birthday...? Yes, my big brother who is one of the closest and most important people and gave me what left its biggest mark on me in my life celebrated his 22nd birthday yesterday. In order to that I wish him once again all the best of the world for his way and thank him for everything. Among others because he has also supported me for my blog and took some photos for selected posts. Have a quick recap:



I was at work almost all day yesterday but of course afterwards we drank a toast on him, sang and celebrated in the circle of our family.
But as you know my motto is that fashion is the most beautiful way of expression. Therefore I always try to express myself in my looks. Just like I did yesterday. At s.Oliver we have weekend-dresscode to wear a white top and jeans. We can add whatever we like as shoes, jackets/cardigans and accessories. And since I had something to celebrate I have decided to add glitter to my suitable-for-work-look and what would be better than trendy silver essentials and some classy glamorous shoulders?
At least my photographer noticed that I look great. She and I are a supergreat team! :)













Blazer - H&M
Whiste-necklace - Douglas
Jeans - New Look


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...