New In - Black Heaven

Hello lovlies,

can you believe that this is actually a spontaneous blog post? It all started with my most favorite shopping month coming slowly to an end and of course every shop is competing with the best discount and prize offer after-Christmas in the winter sale.

This time it's like a black but let the shopping achievements talk:


THE LBD (little black dress) THE must have since Audrey Hepburn's "Breakfast At Tiffany's" as my blogger mate Prisc from Look at me BR very correctly blogged about. -Kisses to you, love-




In 2008 I have already fallen for similar boots by Prada when the Cosmopolitan August edition reported about it. Now I have found similar ankle boots of black leather with block heels from one of my beloved label GUESS. Another timeless piece.

I'm a freak for jewelry, earrings and and feathers, I have been looking for black ones since I have seen my idol Piret in the TV show "Unistuste Agentuur" ("Dream Agency") wearing them and now I have found almost the same from SIX.



Last but not least classy stars earrings which I took with me since I caught a great deal!

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...