Belated News: Shopping Results

Hola

spontaneous shopping tours are always the best because you always find the best things for yourself.

On the last round of my Christmas-shopping through the shopping-center Hamburger Meile I've found the following things while I was looking for gifts for my best (female) friends and scanned the shops after accessoires:

A royal blue pearl bracelet with a little bow of satin which fits to my blue jacket. Royal blue and pearls are always elegant and with a fanciful little bow it fits to almost everything. No matter if you need to pimp a simple business style or a fitting accessoire to a fanciful look.

Bracelet - I am


The second thing I've been looking for and finally found was a thin black Alice band with a big black bow made of paillettes for a ladylike and sweet girlish look.

Alice band - Tally Weijl

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...