Don't Try To Control Me Cause I'm A Wild Thing

Rawr! Hello sexy kittens,

could you believe that until on my way to the manicure I didn't know what I wanted?

I only knew that I agreed with my nail stylist that I wanted her to paint me a leo-print design.

But suddenly it came over me: GOLD! Luxurious, noble, up-to-date at any time.

I've combined this high-carat color with a wild leo-print and caused a real eye-catcher among my clients yesterday at work.


Nails by Miu Nail & Wellness - We have agreed to just paint every second
finger because we thought it would be too much. The natural colored fingers
could be polished in every other color with normal nail polish...



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...