Shopping Results

Hola beloved followers,

on Monday I have been on a shopping tour with my parents. We intented to do the shopping for my aunt and her family as they've ordered things from Germany but as I always say when you go spontaneously shopping you always find the best things.


Dress and Skirt - C&A (I will very probably buy the green version of this dress, too)

New savours for my beloved wellness:
Shower-gel lime&aloe vera and grapefruit&aloe vera, conditioner mango&pearl and fig&pearl, creme-oil bodylotion (40% of oil) almond oil by Balea - Budnikowski


Some days later I've added a new colour to my nail polish collection, my favourite shade of my most favourite colour purple. But this time from the a new American label DEBBY.


... and my import from Estonia - my favourite fashion magazine (MOOD [Engl.: Fashion]) and other magazines with my favourite designers Karolin Kuusik, Britt Samson and Liisi Eesmaa and the girls of my most favourite band Vanilla Ninja onthe covers. Biggest thanks to my best friend.


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...