Shopping Results #2

Heyhey,

yesterday I have been shopping again and added some more items to my collection.

Check the results out below:

Blouse with ruches and without a collar my absolute favourite ones - C&A


Essential for me: Well smelling shower gels (Lovely Raspberry, Oasis of the Calmness) and a shower peeling (buttermilk & lemon) by my favourite label Balea - Budnikowski

My most favourite ones: Funky foxy treggings available in almost every colour, they are comfortable and you can wear them to almost everything - Vero Moda

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are looking for a job - VERO MODA in the shopping center HAMBURGER MEILE in Mundsburg, Hamburg is looking for someone - they are urgently needed ( 400,- € basis)

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...